The following resources provide additional information and news that relate to planning for — and meeting — the needs of your family members.
Please complete the applicable questionnaire and bring it with you to your initial consultation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
- Estate Planning – Individual (PDF or Doc)
- Estate Planning – Married (PDF or Doc)
- Long-Term Care – Individual (PDF or Doc)
- Long-Term Care – Married (PDF or Doc)
- Probate (PDF or Doc)
Articles of Interest
Explore the following articles and let our office know if you have questions or concerns or if you would like us to direct you to other informative resources of this nature.
- Power of Attorney, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Presenting The Life Care Plan
- The Life Care Plan, Planning for Long-Term Care of Our Clients
- Asset Preservation: The Family Home
- The Role of The Professional Geriatric Care Manager in Life Care Planning
Websites of Interest – The following links will take you to helpful websites. These resources have proven useful to our clients.
North Texas – For resources and information that are specific to North Texas, explore these links:
Gain insight and information about your legal rights and options at:
Business and Finance
Legislation, regulations, historical data and more are available at:
Directions, maps, weather forecasts and business directories are available at:
For the latest research, trends and relevant events, please explore the following links:
Enter words or phrases in the following search engines to find resources and information at the following websites: