An Accomplished Texas Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law Attorney Protects Your Family and its Assets
Serving clients throughout Tarrant and Dallas Counties for more than 15 years
At the Colleyville, Texas law office of Steven A. Early, P.C., we can get you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you with your estate planning, probate and elder law matters. For more than 20 years, we have been helping seniors and their families throughout Tarrant and Dallas Counties plan for their futures. As a Certified Financial Planner, Attorney Early has extensive experience helping people use their assets wisely, and he can do so in your case as well. Don’t leave the future of you or your family to chance; come to a law firm that has the knowledge, experience and focus that are necessary to help you today.
Finding simple solutions to your complex legal problems
At the office of Steven A. Early, P.C., we offer clients:
- Personalized service — You are our client — we work for you. We give you the knowledge of a large firm with the individualized attention that you can find only at a small office. You will work directly with Attorney Early and his legal assistant as they help you meet your needs.
- A team approach — We have an entire team of professionals — financial planners, CPAs, Elder Care Coordinators and others— at our side to help us build and execute a strong strategy for your case. This is necessary to ensure that your long-term financial plans meet your needs and that they minimize your tax burden while optimizing your assets for lifetime care.
- Simplicity — We create solutions for each client that are as simple and as cost-effective as possible. We stay away from complex planning and inefficient services that add nothing to your case.
Areas of practice
The office of Steven A. Early helps you — our client — with matters regarding:
- Estate planning — It’s never too early to plan for your future, and our estate planning services effectively secure your legacy today.
- Probate — We guide you through what can be a painful probate process to ensure that your loved one’s wishes are fulfilled.
- Elder law — Our elder law services help you in dealing with social security benefits, nursing home issues, tax matters and more.
Contact an experienced attorney today
To schedule a free consultation on your case, call our Colleyville, Texas office today at 817-605-8880 or contact us online.