With 21 years of experience, at the Law Firm of Steven A. Early, located in Colleyville, Texas, we have been helping seniors and their families plan for the future.
As a Certified Financial Planner, I have worked with many people, helping them use their assets wisely.
I earned a business degree from Texas A&M University in 1988 and then served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy from 1988 to 2003, where I performed service during Operation Desert Storm.
In 1996, I earned my Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, graduating With Distinction and was admitted to the Texas Bar. In 2001, I earned my designation of Certified Financial Planner®.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Texas, 1996
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: With Distinction
- Texas A & M University
- B.B.A. - 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Association of Life Care Planning Law Firms
- State Bar of Texas, Probate Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Section, Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Navy, Lieutenant, 1988 to 1993
- Haltom City, Texas, Associate Judge, 2001 to 2001