Steven A. Early
With 21 years of experience, at the Law Firm of Steven A. Early, located in Colleyville, Texas, we have been helping seniors and their families plan for the future.
As a Certified Financial Planner, I have worked with many people, helping them use their assets wisely.
I earned a business degree from Texas A&M University in 1988 and then served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy from 1988 to 2003, where I performed service during Operation Desert Storm.
In 1996, I earned my Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, graduating With Distinction and was admitted to the Texas Bar. In 2001, I earned my designation of Certified Financial Planner®.
Current Employment Position
- U.S. Navy, Lieutenant, 1988 to 1993
- Haltom City, Texas, Associate Judge, 2001 to 2001
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: With Distinction
- Texas A & M University
- B.B.A. - 1988
- Texas, 1996
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Association of Life Care Planning Law Firms
- State Bar of Texas, Probate Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Section, Member
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law